Thank you for visiting our website. We want you to know us and, in turn, we want to get to know you, your practice and how we can work to facilitate the recovery and wellness of your patients. As for us:
- We are a group of professionals who have chosen to work together to provide exceptional rehabilitative, nursing and support services in the homes of patients. Among other ways, we demonstrate our commitment to excellence through our CHAP accreditation and our patient outcomes.
- We believe that specialized health care should not be limited to institutional or outpatient settings and that good in-home therapy can effectively advance the desired clinical and functional outcomes of patients and their physicians in a cost-effective manner.
- We do not view physicians merely as a source of referrals. We see ourselves as an extension of the physician's office team executing your plan of care and facilitating the communication and care coordination with you and your staff in the best interest of the patient.
- We believe there is an opportunity within the home care industry to demonstrate the effectiveness of a strong, comprehensive therapy-nursing model within specific conditions and disease states and we intend to do that.
- We value the use of technology and data to enhance our services and our objective to achieve durable and meaningful outcomes in a cost-effective manner.
- We are locally owned and our Company leadership understands that to deliver the best care and achieve the best outcomes, our team members must be among the best. To recruit and retain the best, Home Therapy strives to maintain a work environment that offers stability, respect, professional growth and recognition.
- We believe in right and wrong. We are embarrassed by the fact that the home care industry has some within it that choose wrong. We, on the other hand, are adamant about doing things the right way. We operate in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We distinguish ourselves from our competitors, not only through our specialization, but through our team members, our attention to detail, our responsiveness, our commitment to unsurpassed service and our manners. We believe that manners matter especially when you are guest in someone's home. We act accordingly.
- Our services and behaviors are focused on the rights and the respect of our patients and their families. We will not compromise those rights. The satisfaction of our patients and their families is of paramount importance to us and drives how we operate. We never forget that it is the patient that has the ultimate right to choose their health care providers.
- We go beyond the treatment plan. We are very concerned about the safety of our patients and their ability to live independently. We are also concerned about caregiver burden and feel a responsibility to be supportive of family members and caregivers.
We intend to be known as a leader in the markets we serve as a result of our clinical programs, our specialty services, our ethics, our professional team, our work environment, our physician relationships, our innovation and our outcomes.