We are a licensed, accredited and Medicare-certified home health agency.
But, we are not the bread and butter type of agency you typically find in an area.
We believe that the best health care should not be limited to institutional or outpatient settings and that good in-home care can effectively advance the desired clinical and functional outcomes of patients, their families and their physicians in a cost-effective manner.
We believe we have an obligation to leave the patient and the family with increased peace of mind.
Our approach involves a multi-disciplinary team of professionals known for collaborative care planning, good and timely communication, a focus on desired outcomes, a focus on the prevention of hospitalizations, a focus on responsiveness and ethics.
- We focus on prevention as well as treatment.
- Our team members are employees. We do not use staffing companies....ever.
- We use validated tests to measure status and progress. Our patients and families will be provided the results of these assessments.
- Your team will remain consistent barring unusual circumstances or your request.
- We research issues and conditions and base the development of our programs on the evidence in the medical literature.
- We do not use therapy assistants. You will have benefit of licensed therapists.
- Many of our clinicians hold special certifications in specific areas.
- We are locally owned. At anytime, you can speak to the company founder if you have needs or concerns.
- We follow your physician’s orders and keep your physician/s informed. We serve as communication link between the various doctors involved.
- You can reach a nurse, directly, anytime day or night.
- We know that recovery and rehabilitation are often as much emotional as physical and do not hesitate to involve our licensed medical social workers. We do not limit these services.
- We are passionate about our integrity and strive to be a role model in the home care industry for following the rules and regulations…for doing the right thing always.
Our Thanks and Our Invitation
Thank you for visiting our website and for taking the time to learn more about us. We hope you will select other sections of the site and read further. We have provided a great deal of information.
We also hope that you will give us the opportunity to get to know you and to serve you if appropriate. Please call us at 512-637-1550 or 800-865-6487 or go to the Contact Us section and email us. We want to hear from you.